Websites for Small Businesses
Because your dream business needs a website
that attracts, engages and converts customers online
You are a small business owner who wants your business to succeed and you know that your business website is important to help you achieve that success.
You may already have a business website that doesn’t actually work or you have been stuck in website DIY overwhelm for months and months without seeing the website success that you have been dreaming of.
All you have ever wanted was a business website that:
But it has been challenging because:
I hear you loud and clear and that’s is why I’m here.
I will help you to create that perfect website which tells your business’s unique story, attracts your ideal customer and sells your products or services.
I design client attracting and converting websites that are easy to use, mobile-responsive, SEO-friendly and scalable.
When you work with me I offer you:
What will it cost?
You can select one of the predefined web design packages based on your unique business needs. Please view the details to get more clarity on what each package includes.
If you are looking for something different, I’d be happy to offer a custom solution to meet your requirements. Request for a custom quote below:
Small Business Website Package
Solopreneur Website Package
Your website will include...
A website is your business’s online shop front. So it is important for the website to not only look awesome but also to function faultlessly.
That’s why I create websites for my clients that adhere to some basic but essential features which ensures that their websites are rock solid and future proof from the very beginning.
What are these web design features?
A customised and unique design for your website as per your requirements and expectations.
A website that will standout from the crowd with it's own custom design.
No pre-defined templates or complex themes.
Each page is custom designed using page builders and custom CSS (where required).
When a website is responsive, the layout and/or content responds or adapts based on the size of screen they are presented on.
So a responsive website automatically changes to fit the device you’re reading it on.
All websites I design are fully mobile responsive and will look great on any device.
Visually and functionally tested on mobile and desktops to ensure website responsiveness.
SEO is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of free traffic to your website.
I ensure the basics are in place to have a solid SEO foundation for your website.
I will work with you to identify your keywords and have them strategically set up on the webpages.
I Setup Google Search Console for your website and have a sitemap submitted to Google.
If required setup Google My Business to enhance local traffic.
The sustainability of a website depends on how secure it is. In an age of high risks from scammers it is crucial that your website is setup with all the essential security features.
I will setup key security plugins to ensure a secure firewall for your website.
Setting up the SSL certificates for the website.
Ensure a proper backup system is setup for automated daily/weekly backups.
We know that data is key to business growth, so it's imperative that we track how your website performs.
# of visitors, # of page views, Click through rates, bounce rate, etc are all key data which we can collect from our websites.
I will connect your website to powerful tools such as Google Analytics, google Search Console and Facebook Pixel, so that your website collects data from the every beginning.
In todays technology focused world everything in inter-connected. Our websites cannot be stand alone entities, but requires to be connected with other business tools.
I will ensure your website is connected to your social media channels.
The online enquiries collected from your website can be integrated with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Mailerlite.
Its also possible to integrate your websites contact us form to your preferred CRM platform.
The possibilities are endless with integrations.
How I have helped others like you...
Here's how it works...
The process of getting your website created should not be complicated and leave you all stressed up and confused.
I believe in keeping things simple and transparent. I follow a tried and tested four stage process to successfully delivery your website project.
- We setup a quick call to understand your website requirements.
- I create a customised proposal for your website project.
- We setup another 30min call to review the proposal in detail and aswer any questions.
- You accept the proposal, sign the contract and pay the inital deposit.
- We discuss and finalize the branding for the website.
- I will create a design template for the website, you will review it and we will finalize it together.
- We will finalize the website structure
- You will provide me with the content for the website.
- If required I will purchase and setup the Domain and Hosting for the website.
- I will design and build your website as per the guidelines outlined in the previous phases
- We will meet online a couple of times during this phase and I will show you the website which is being built.
- We will use 'Trello' to centralize our communication and ensure that all the information is stored in a cohesive space.
- Once the design is completed you will get a chance to review the entire website and provide your feedback.
- I will implement the backend functionality such as basic SEO and mobile responsiveness.
- The finalized website will be shared with you for review and approval.
- I will fix any remaining issues.
- Once approved I will launch your website.
- You will pay the balance payments.
- I will do an online training to show you how to use and manage your website's admin panel.
- I will either handover your website to you or I will take over the ongoing maintenance of the website on your behalf.
now taking bookings
Are you ready to launch a website that will connect you with your ideal clients and convert them from leads into paying clients?
Then let’s chat about where you currently are at and get clear on what your business needs from your website. Send me your website requirements below and I’ll get the ball rolling!