Customised websites for Small Businesses
Because your dream business needs a website that engages and converts customers online
Are you ready to create a website for your small business that stands out and converts?
Whether you’re starting from scratch or already have a website that isn’t getting the job done, you are in the right place.
I’m here to help you to create that perfect website which tells your business’s unique story, attracts your ideal customer and sells your products or services.
I design client generating websites that are easy to use, mobile-friendly and scalable.
When you work with me I offer you:
Your website will include...
A website is your business’s online shop front. So it is important for the website to not only look awesome but also to function faultlessly.
That’s why I create websites for my clients that adhere to some basic but essential features which ensures that their websites are rock solid and future proof from the very beginning.
What are these web design features?
A customised and unique design for your website as per your requirements and expectations.
A website that will standout from the crowd with it's own custom design.
No pre-defined templates or complex themes.
Each page is custom designed using page builders and custom CSS (where required).
When a website is responsive, the layout and/or content responds or adapts based on the size of screen they are presented on.
So a responsive website automatically changes to fit the device you’re reading it on.
All websites I design are fully mobile responsive and will look great on any device.
Visually and functionally tested on mobile and desktops to ensure website responsiveness.
SEO is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of free traffic to your website.
I ensure the basics are in place to have a solid SEO foundation for your website.
I will work with you to identify your keywords and have them strategically set up on the webpages.
I Setup Google Search Console for your website and have a sitemap submitted to Google.
If required setup Google My Business to enhance local traffic.
The sustainability of a website depends on how secure it is. In an age of high risks from scammers it is crucial that your website is setup with all the essential security features.
I will setup key security plugins to ensure a secure firewall for your website.
Setting up the SSL certificates for the website.
Ensure a proper backup system is setup for automated daily/weekly backups.
We know that data is key to business growth, so it's imperative that we track how your website performs.
# of visitors, # of page views, Click through rates, bounce rate, etc are all key data which we can collect from our websites.
I will connect your website to powerful tools such as Google Analytics, google Search Console and Facebook Pixel, so that your website collects data from the every beginning.
In todays technology focused world everything in inter-connected. Our websites cannot be stand alone entities, but requires to be connected with other business tools.
I will ensure your website is connected to your social media channels.
The online enquiries collected from your website can be integrated with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Mailerlite.
Its also possible to integrate your websites contact us form to your preferred CRM platform.
The possibilities are endless with integrations.
How I have helped others like you...
Here's how it works...
The process of getting your website created should not be complicated and leave you all stressed up and confused.
I believe in keeping things simple and transparent. I follow a tried and tested four stage process to successfully delivery your website project.
- We setup a quick call to understand your website requirements.
- I create a customised proposal for your website project.
- We setup another 30min call to review the proposal in detail and aswer any questions.
- You accept the proposal, sign the contract and pay the inital deposit.
- We discuss and finalize the branding for the website.
- I will create a design template for the website, you will review it and we will finalize it together.
- We will finalize the website structure
- You will provide me with the content for the website.
- If required I will purchase and setup the Domain and Hosting for the website.
- I will design and build your website as per the guidelines outlined in the previous phases
- We will meet online a couple of times during this phase and I will show you the website which is being built.
- We will use 'Trello' to centralize our communication and ensure that all the information is stored in a cohesive space.
- Once the design is completed you will get a chance to review the entire website and provide your feedback.
- I will implement the backend functionality such as basic SEO and mobile responsiveness.
- The finalized website will be shared with you for review and approval.
- I will fix any remaining issues.
- Once approved I will launch your website.
- You will pay the balance payments.
- I will do an online training to show you how to use and manage your website's admin panel.
- I will either handover your website to you or I will take over the ongoing maintenance of the website on your behalf.
What will it cost?
Each and every website should be different!
I understand that your website should be unique to your business. That is why no two websites that I create for my clients will look or cost the same.
Based on your business needs and requirements I will create a unique quote for your website project.
In order to give you an understanding about costs, I have shared here guideline prices based on my experience and past projects.
*Excluded: Cost of hosting and domain
- Starter WordPress Website $500 - $750
Ideal for a Solopreneur to establish an online portfolio.
A single page, custom designed website with all the key elements to enhance your online presence.*
- Classic WordPress Website $1000 - $1500
The perfect package for an established services business to upscale its online presence.
A 5 page comprehensive website with the latest web design elements customised to help you grow your business to the next level.*
- eStore/Directory WordPress Website $1500 - $2000
A website with standard eCommerce and directory features and latest web design elements in place to take your business to the next level.*
now taking bookings
Are you ready to launch a website that will connect you with your ideal clients and convert them from leads into paying clients?
Then lets chat about where you currently are at and get clear on what your business needs from your website.